I had my 20 week ultrasound this week. Our little boy, known as Buzz for now, is healthy, active, and measuring right on target. He is still expected to arrive some time in late December or early January.
I am growing more every day and love to feel him move around. He gives me more nudges and pokes every day. I can't wait to see him in person but until then, here's a sneak peak of our little guy!
| Meet your son, Michael! |
Hi Buzz. This is cousin Will. I'm looking forward to teaching you about Cars and Planes (although I think your daddy will know more about this subject and can teach both of us.) I am patiently waiting to meet you and I think it would be really cool if you're a Christmas elf like me!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it! And love the updates from Tay's perspective too!
ReplyDelete