Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear Daddy - One Month Update

Daddy, I can't believe you've been gone for over a month now.  I have been working on some new tricks and have lots to tell you.  Here are just a few updates.

1.  I got a new tooth and am working on a few more. It's no fun getting new teeth!

2. I can go up AND DOWN the stairs all by myself. I'm working on going faster now.


3. I can say over 50 words on my own and even more by mimicing someone. My favorite words are "Mommy, Daddy, Elmo, milk, pacie, squeezie, meow, quack quack, and eat."

4. Bubbles are the BEST thing in the entire world. No questions asked. BUBBLES!!


5. I really love to play in the water, not matter where it is... the bath, the hose, the pool, puddles in the grociery parking lot. Splash parks are the best, but you have to be careful. Sometimes fountains spring up from no where. That is very scary!! But for the most part it's pretty darn cool.


6.  One of my favorite games to play is Ring Around the Rosie. I prefer to play it with my cool cousin Reese. But I'll play with my teddy bear Tutu or Mommy or Meemaw or anyone!  I also love to sing the song whenever I can too.


7. I had my 15 month check up with my new doctor (even though I was almost 17 months.) Dr. D is very cool and nice. I weigh 24.4 lbs and am in the 75%. I am 32.25 inches long, also in the 75%.

8. A new discovery I've had is the concept of hiding. I like to run away from Mommy and sneak between the bed and the wall until she comes to find me.  Another great hiding place is in Meemaw's office.  It's always great fun when they finally find me!!

9. We have been to the Zoo several times and I really like the different animals.  I've been working on my animal sounds.  I can say "moo, meow, quack, woof, hoooo, cheep cheep, arf (for seal), ooo-aaa (monkey), roar (lions, tigers, and bears), and raspberries for the elephant (I'm working in this one.)

10. Whenever I hear the facetime ring on the phone, I look excited and ask for Daddy.  I love, love, LOVE to give you kisses on the phone and miss you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment