Soon after marrying my husband, Mike, an Air Force pilot, I learned that military life can be quite adventurous and challenging! The military has it's own rules, traditions, and even language renaming everything from the grocery store (commissary) to coins (RMO's - round metal objects). The world of the USAF fighter pilot comes with its own unique culture that new wives must learn. In addition, every few years (or in our case months), you get to look forward to a new city, new base, new house, friends, job, and even language. Some may look at this as exhausting, scary, and overwhelming, but I choose to see this lifestyle an exciting adventure!
This unique and ever-changing life, however, makes understanding our experiences difficult and correspondence challenging. My hope for this blog is to create an easy and predictable way to share our life with our loved ones where ever we may be. Though the posts may not always be sunny, I will try to be as honest as I can and as truthful as the Air Force will let me be.
Please follow us whenever you can, comment when you feel like sharing a thought, snd visit us whenever you want! Thanks in advance for your continuous love and support!
Much love,
Lynn
love the blog, great idea!
ReplyDeletewe cant wait to come and visit
love you guys
bridge and chris
What's not to love about the the AF? Three hots and a cot every day. Can't get any better than that! Enjoy Japan, I have heard the Japanese beer is quite good. By the way only took me three tries to log in. I love technology.
ReplyDeleteThis blog's a great idea for keeping in touch with everyone on a mass basis. I think Michele's already got her airline ticket to Okinawa (lol). Hope your training for Chicago is going well and you feel prepared.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding idea. Thanks for keeping in touch.
ReplyDeleteGreat job already! Can't wait to follow your adventures and support you during this exciting journey. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI finally got to read the blog! What a great idea. Love the pictures, too! What a darling grandpuppy...and son and daughter-in-law...I have!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I love knowing what you guys will be up to! :) love ya!!
ReplyDelete