Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Bolings are Coming to Japan!

That's right! Matt and Jenny will storm Japan on their Great Asian Vacation in June! I don't think that the Japanese will know what to do when these four GIANTS walk down the street!! What NBA team do we play for?

So excited to see you guys! Can't wait for our adventure!!

I have to apologize for this picture. It really isn't flattering of any of the us but it is the most recent one I have.


4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! We are SOOOO excited! We'll take better pictures of the four of us when we're there for sure. :) We're counting down the days and looking up all the important words online. You know...beer, bar, food, shopping, etc. :) T minus 3 months!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I just looked at the picture more closely and I can't stop laughing at Mike's face. Did someone punch him in the stomach right before the camera snapped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like I weigh 400 lbs. This is Mike writing, Lynn said I had to write my name otherwise it would be her name and we don't want to confuse anyone.

    ReplyDelete