There are many things that are "different" here in Japan and the cars are just one of them. I thought it would be fun to share with you the interesting model names. The other thing you will notice is that they all look exactly the same: boxy! So, enjoy this little sample. Let me know what you think.
The Tanto
for those who need a trusty sidekick.

The Move
for slow drivers who love to hear the name of their car yelled at them by other faster drivers.
The Sonica
I kinda want this car because it reminds me of Sonic. I miss Sonic.
The Vamos
for those needing a little Spanish flare
The Porte
not to be confused with a Porsche
The Honda Life
for those who need to say, "I got a life!"
The Suzuki Every Wagon
for those who can't decide which wagon to get so they got Every Wagon!
I have no idea what Joy Pop is.
The Honda That's
It screams, "That's my car!"
Finally, our Surf.
If only we really knew how to surf!
I laughed out loud several times while reading your descriptions. Isn't it funny that there are some of the same companies but they manufacture different models for other countries?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite it the Surf (but only if they come with an adorable dog), and 2nd is the Honda Life (because I like that fun melon color).
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Thanks for sharing all of these little tid bits of fun stuff!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it! That is too funny! Definitely laughed out loud just now!
ReplyDelete