While home I had the awesome opportunity to meet our new cousin and god child, William Jenkins Denlinger!! He was born on Christmas day and was one month old when I was there. He is so handsome and such a good baby. While I was there, he slept most of the time, but I did get a chance to see his beautiful blue eyes once or twice.
During my visit with the Dayton Denlingers, I also spent some one on one time with Will's big sister, Maggie too. We had a tea party with her color changing tea set. I even got dressed up for the occasion!
Maggie even sang a few songs for me. She learned them at the preschool and loves to perform for the camera!
Seeing Andy, Emily, Maggie and Will Denlinger and Uncle Larry and Aunt Denise Jenkins was yet another perk of going home to visit. I really appreciated their hospitality and time spent catching up. Plus it was so wonderful to meet Will!! I am sad that I will not be around to watch him grow and change in person. But I will soak up every possible minute I can get to hold him and love on him. Thanks for letting me visit, guys!! I miss you all and can't wait to see you all again!
I am so in love with Will!
Miss him and all the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment