It's been a while since I've posted any pictures or told any stories about Rusty Dog. There are no specific stories that come to mind, but he is most certainly one spoiled dog.
Though it's annoying, it can be pretty comical when your dog sighs and looks at you with an annoyed expression because you interrupted his nap. And yes, he prefers to use a pillow!
He is quite the snuggler and loves to lay with us on the couch. Sometimes he and Shot even nap together. I caught this one a few weeks ago. Aren't they cute?!
Rusty has also made a new friend. This is Evan. He is a friend's 2 year old son. Evan came to visit last week, and they became instant friends!! Evan would throw the ball and Rusty would bring it right back. At one point, Evan sat on the back step looking out at the backyard, and Rusty laid right next to him. The pair watched the world go by. Evan even gave him a pat on the head. I'm just sad I didn't grab my camera in time!
When we get the chance, we take Rusty to the beach. He loves to swim and explore. When given the chance, he will also roll in anything that smells bad too! It's so fun to watch him run through the waves with a huge smile on his face!!
Mr. Rusty F. Bones may be spoiled but he is very loved!! I am so happy to have him with us. He is my best friend and companion. I don't know what I would do without him, especially when Mike is gone. He is our 90 pound lap dog and we love every bit of him!!
Awww I rove him and Ike wishes he was closer....
ReplyDelete